Applicants should bring a positive attitude, be a motivated self-starter, be productive and engaged, and must be 100% committed to providing top-notch service to our clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open insurance claims on behalf of our clients
- Merge and draft representation letters
- Ability to communicate with diverse populations including attorneys, adjusters, and clients both on the person & phone
- Provide backup coverage to the front reception desk; greet office visitors and respond to their needs
- Able handle concurrent tasks and responsibilities
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with a document management system, a plus.
- Ability to learn new computer programs and platforms
Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) - required
Shift: Monday-Friday 9A-5P