As a part of our Marketing Team, our Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting Rubenstein Law and our marketing efforts by producing engaging content in the form of unique blogs, newsletters, press releases, social media updates, info-graphics, case studies, web pages, etc.
Our ideal candidate can develop valuable content that is helpful, educational, informative & interesting for our clients, potential clients & other vested parties. A proven track record writing web content - ideally in a service industry (law, accounting, medical, insurance, etc…) is ideal. Engaging writing, research skills & polished grammar are an absolute must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, edit, and enter content, updates, and changes across marketing channels including website, social, video, infographics, etc.
- Distill dense subjects and concepts to life in simple terms, infusing personality and authenticity into content and extracting accessible stories from “heady” topics
- Maintain our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Additional duties as assigned
- At least two years of experience writing professionally, preferably web content (include 3 examples/links with your resume)
- Proven knowledge and proficiency in content creation for web content, newsletter/email, social media, web pages etc.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, categorization, structure, tracking campaign objectives and measuring ROI as it relates to content
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar, punctuation and creative copywriting skills tailored for web content
- Proficiency in Expression Engine/WordPress or other CMS
- Team player with a cup half-full attitude
- Strategic thinker and results-oriented problem solver
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, English or Communications preferred
The following could be useful in this role but are not required:
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Knowledge of PR practices & processes
- Experience with Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop or basic HTML
- Familiarity with legal, insurance or medical, industries