Applicants should bring a positive attitude, be a motivated self-starter, be productive and engaged, and must be 100% committed to providing top-notch service to our clients. Our clients come to us after a very bad day. They deserve patience, empathy, and kindness. This position isn’t always easy, but it is rewarding. You are the voice of our firm and your interactions with our clients play a vital role in their satisfaction, which means our success depends on you.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Proficient Knowledge of all State and Federal Court Procedures, e-filing procedures and deadlines for specific tasks assigned ie Filing Discovery
- Meet with clients to assist with drafting initial client responses to discovery for attorney review
- Highly organized with excellent time-management skills and strong work ethics
- Analytical, effective trouble-shooter with finite attention to detail
- Multi-task oriented and effective working independently or as part of a team
- Assist main paralegal with mediation and trial preparation
- Bi-lingual: (English/Spanish) required
This is not an entry-level position.
Candidates may be required to train at least 2-weeks F/T from our Miami Office, located near Dadeland Mall.