Founded in 1988, Rubenstein Law is one of the premier personal injury firms in Florida. Our 30-plus years in business and over $1billion n in settlements and verdicts for our clients is a testament to our success and dedication. We offer a professional work environment, competitive performance-based salary, and excellent benefits including 3 wks
PTO + holidays and 401K with matching.
- First-rate case management technology
- Access to premier legal experts
- Financial resources to stand up to big business and insurance companies
- Our in-house courtroom complete with jury seating, a judge’s bench, witness stand & state-of-the-art technology with the ability to live-stream and playback video of and review our mock trials to better prepare our clients
- Quality cases, support from our skilled litigation team, experienced staff, and the resources to be successful
As part of our Litigation Team, you are responsible for all aspects of a case in state and federal court. This includes pre-trial prep, court appearances, motions, depositions, mediations, negotiations, and trial. In general terms, you
should be knowledgeable, confident, organized, disciplined, dedicated, and focused.
More specifically you
- A license in good standing to practice law in Florida
- A proven track record of winning, including 10 jury trials with a minimum of 5 jury trials as first chair
- 5+ years of plaintiff’s personal injury litigation experience
- The ability to handle a large & active caseload from filing through verdict
- Pride in your client-focused practice
- An innate curiosity that makes you an excellent investigator and problem-solver
- Success providing direction and guidance to your team
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills that allow you to effectively manage relationships with a variety of people including – investigators, expert witnesses, opposing counsel, clients, etc.
- Formidable negotiation skills
- A knack for assembling and organizing information gathered during discovery for logical & persuasive presentation at trial
- A strong courtroom presence and eagerness to try cases
Please include a document with details of your jury trial experience and wins, noting which you served as first chair.