The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable, confident, organized, disciplined, aggressive, and have the ability to manage a high volume of cases. A litigator is responsible for all aspects of the litigation process in state and federal court. This includes pre-trial prep, court appearances, motions, depositions, mediations, and negotiations. Additional requirements include:
- Must show a proven record of success
- Follow firm policies and procedures
- Successful self-manager
- Focus on finding solutions
- Professional & courteous to clients and staff
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Provide guidance and counsel to clients
- Ability to supervise and provide direction to their support team
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Research and legal analysis
- In-depth knowledge of litigation management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Should maintain high standards and expect to achieve the best results for their clients.
The ideal candidate is someone that will thrive in Rubenstein Law’s client-focused practice and culture of teamwork.
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience, ability and results.
**Please include a list of your last eight (8) jury trials which were tried to verdict, and for each one state whether you were lead counsel or second chair.