Founded in 1988, Rubenstein Law is one of the premier personal injury firms in Florida. Our 30-plus years in business and over $950 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients is a testament to our success and dedication. We offer a professional work environment, competitive performance-based salary, and excellent benefits including 3 wks
PTO + holidays and 401K w
- First-rate case management technology
- Access to premier legal experts
- Our in-house courtroom complete with jury seating, judge’s bench, witness stand & state-of-the-art technology with the ability to record, live-stream and playback video for preparation and review of our mock trials to better prepare our clients
- Quality cases, collaboration with our skilled litigation team, experienced staff, a shared passion for protecting our clients, and the resources to be successful
As a member of our Litigation Team, you are responsible for
all aspects of a case in state and federal court. This includes pre-trial prep, court appearances, motions, depositions, mediations, negotiations, and trial. In general terms, you should be knowledgeable, confident, organized, disciplined, dedicated, driven, focused and a self-starter.
More specifically you
- A license in good standing to practice law in Florida
- First Chair Plaintiff Med Mal trial experience
- Minimum of 5 trials completed to verdict
- A strong courtroom presence and eagerness to try cases
- Formidable negotiation skills
- Extensive knowledge of medical terms, procedures, and processes
- An innate curiosity that makes you an excellent investigator, researcher, and problem-solver
- The drive to analyze all case matters relating to medical records, doctor’s notes, liability, potential defendants, etc.
- A willingness to work with medical experts to develop case theories, expert reports, and testimony to support the client’s case
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills that allow you to effectively manage relationships with a variety of people including – medical professionals, investigators, expert witnesses, opposing counsel, clients, etc.
- A knack for assembling and organizing information gathered during discovery for logical & persuasive presentation at trial
- Success providing direction and guidance to your team
- Pride in your client-focused practice
Along with your resume, please include a separate trial list with details of your last 5-10 jury trials to verdict
. Include case style and number, jurisdiction, trial date, and duration, first or second chair, level of participation and verdict. Only candidates who include a trial list will be considered.