Applicants should bring a positive attitude, be a motivated self-starter, be productive and engaged, and must be 100% committed to providing top-notch service to our clients. Our clients come to us after a very bad day. They deserve patience, empathy, and kindness. This position isn’t always easy, but it is rewarding. You are the voice of our firm and your interactions with our clients play a vital role in their satisfaction, which means our success depends on you.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Requesting all pre-litigation documents: police reports, medical records, bills, insurance information, etc.
- Commitment to providing smart, friendly, quality service to our clients
- Regular & timely communication with clients, insurance companies, and medical providers
- Strong multitasking skills, highly organized, and detail oriented
- Able to work at a fast pace on a heavy case volume
- Preparing demands and closing statements
- Bi-lingual: (English/Spanish) required
- One-year minimum office experience
This is not an entry-level position.
Candidates may be required to train at least 2-weeks F/T from our Miami Office, located near Dadeland Mall.