perfect match is someone that will thrive in Rubenstein Law’s client-focused practice and culture of teamwork. A pre-litigation attorney is responsible for all aspects of personal injury cases (up to the filing of a complaint) including, but not limited to:
- Evaluating the merits of a personal injury case
- Providing guidance and counsel to clients
- Focus on finding solutions
- Medical case review
- Professional & courteous to clients and staff
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Research and legal analysis
- Negotiating and settling cases in the pre-litigation stage
- NOT required to bring in or build your own book of business
Our pre-litigation attorneys are also responsible for supervising and providing direction to their own team of staff members.
If litigation is necessary, our litigation team will file the case.
Compensation is commensurate with experience, ability, and results.