I was born in Miami and have been part of the South Florida community throughout my entire life. I went to law school at St. Thomas University where I was the Senior Articles Editor on the Executive Board of the St. Thomas Law Review. I began my legal career as an Assistant State Attorney in Miami. I developed my passion for trial work while working as a prosecutor. I conducted thirty jury trials throughout my time at the office. When I left the State Attorney’s Office I wanted to continue to engage in trial work. I also wanted to continue to make a difference in my community. I worked as Special Counsel at the Law Office of Francisco Cieza, P.A. helping people all throughout Florida with disputes against insurance companies. Today, I proudly work at Rubenstein Law representing people who have suffered injury because of someone else’s negligence.
When I am not at work I enjoy spending time with my family, playing guitar, and golfing.
Specialties include but are not limited to the following:
- Auto Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Premise Liability
- Negligent Security
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
Education & Accolades
- Florida International University (B.A., 2010)
- St. Thomas University (J.D., 2015)
- St. Thomas University Law Review, Executive Board - Senior Articles Editor
- Publications: Diminished Returns: The Exorbitance of Collecting DNA from All Arrestees, 26 St. Thomas Law L. Rev. 346 (2014).
- Book Award in Constitutional Law II