I was born in Santa Clara, Cuba and relocated to the U.S. in 1997 with my immediate family. I was raised in Hialeah, FL where I attended Hialeah High and competed in the Mock Trial Team. Subsequently, I earned a full-ride scholarship to the University of Florida where I graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, making me the first person in my family to earn a college degree.
I went on to attend the University of Miami School of Law where I graduated with my Juris Doctor in 2014. While in law school, I worked as a law clerk for a solo practitioner who specialized in family law and immigration. It was then that I discovered my passion for plaintiff’s work, and for a client-focused law practice.
After gaining admittance to the Florida Bar and prior to joining Rubenstein, I worked for a prominent Miami-based law firm and focused solely on helping injured individuals who have been hurt due to the negligence of others. I have represented hundreds of victims throughout the State of Florida who have been involved in vehicular or slip and fall accidents.
When not practicing law, I enjoy rooting for the Gators, traveling, and spending time with my loved ones.
I am natively fluent in Spanish.
- Motor vehicle accidents including:
- Motorcycles, pedestrians, trucks, passengers, and ride-share
- Premise liability
- Negligence cases
- Slip/trip & fall accidents
- Traumatic brain injury
Education and Accolades
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology – The University of Florida
- Bright Futures Scholarship
- First Generation Scholar
- Dean’s List (2007-2011)
- Juris Doctor – The University of Miami
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Member in good standing of the Florida Bar