I was born and raised in Miami. After attending UF and UM, I graduated with my BA Degree. I then graduated from Stetson University College of Law with my Juris Doctor degree.
I have tried over 100 jury trials in 20+ counties in Florida. I have been selected as a Super Lawyer in 2017 and 2018. I have been voted into the American Board of Trial Attorneys by my peers. Less than 1% of US attorneys are admitted to this organization.
I am an avid fisherman and I am a World Record holder in the International Game Fish Association’s Hall of World Records more than 25 times.
- Medical Malpractice
- All areas of Personal Injury
- American Board of Trial Attorneys
- Florida Justice Association
- American Justice Association
- Admitted in all Florida and Federal Courts
- Florida Super Lawyers