I began my legal practice in New York City in 2007 with one of the largest law firms worldwide. For several years, I practiced as a commercial litigator and gained experience representing global corporations. I brought this experience and these skills to Rubenstein Law in 2010. Here I concentrate my practice on zealously representing individuals who are seriously injured or who have lost their loved ones as a result of the negligence of another party or parties. I represent clients in incidents involving automobiles, slip/ trip and falls, defective products, and medical malpractice. Being active in my community is a passion for me. I am a member of a variety of organizations in the community, including the Fort Lauderdale Turkey Trot Host Committee, the Ghost Light Society, Emerge Broward, and the Gentlemen’s Society. Outside of work, I enjoy traveling, snowboarding, cycling, running, family, food, wine, and friends.
Prior to joining Rubenstein Law, I successfully represented clients in multi-million dollar products liability matters throughout Florida and nationally. In March of 2010, I was half of plaintiff’s counsel team in the successful verdict of over $14 million against multiple Fortune 100 defendants.
- Member of American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, and Broward County Bar Association
- Licensed to practice in Florida and New York, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Member of Broward County Justice Association and Florida Justice Association
Education and Accolades
- Juris Doctor degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Editor-in-Chief of the North Carolina Banking Institute Journal
- Published Article, “Unexpired Leases Under the New Bankruptcy Act: A Win-Win for Landlords and Lenders?”
- Member of the Holderness Moot Court Environmental Appellate Advocacy Team
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephen T. Brown, U.S. Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Bachelor degree in Criminology and Communication Studies (double major) from the Florida State University
- President of the Mortar Board Senior Honor Society
- Vice President of the Phi Alpha Delta pre-law fraternity
- Board Certified Trial Attorney