I began my legal practice in New York City with one of the largest law firms worldwide. For several years, I practiced as a commercial litigator and gained experience representing global corporations. I brought this experience and these skills to Rubenstein Law in 2010. Here I concentrate my practice on zealously representing individuals who are seriously injured or who have lost their loved ones as a result of the negligence of another. I represent clients involved in motor vehicle collisions, slip/trip and falls, incidents related to poor security measures, and defective products. In my practice, ethically and professionally representing clients is foremost. To that end, I currently serve on The Florida Bar’s Standing Committee on Professionalism. Outside of work, I enjoy traveling, snowboarding, cycling, running, family, food, wine, and friends.
Prior to joining Rubenstein Law, I successfully represented clients in multi-million-dollar products liability matters throughout Florida and nationally. In March of 2010, I was half of plaintiff’s counsel team in the successful verdict of over $14 million against multiple Fortune 100 defendants.
With Rubenstein Law, in 2017, I obtained a Top 100 Personal Injury Jury Verdict in Florida (number 64) for a client who slipped and fell at a Wal-Mart store and ultimately required lower back surgery. Again, in 2019, I obtained a Top 100 Personal Injury Jury Verdict in Florida (number 89) for a client who slipped and fell at a Sedano’s Supermarket and ultimately required lower back surgery.
- Member of Florida Justice Association, Broward County Justice Association, American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, and Broward County Bar Association
- Licensed to practice in the states of Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, and Georgia
- Admitted to practice in all Florida U.S. District Courts
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Education and Accolades
Juris Doctor degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Editor-in-Chief of the North Carolina Banking Institute Journal
- Published Article, “Unexpired Leases Under the New Bankruptcy Act: A Win-Win for Landlords and Lenders?”
- Member of the Holderness Moot Court Environmental Appellate Advocacy Team
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephen T. Brown, U.S. Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Bachelor degree in Criminology and Communication Studies (double major) from the Florida State University
- President of the Mortar Board Senior Honor Society
- Vice President of the Phi Alpha Delta pre-law fraternity