My name is Julie Nicole Pagni and I am a Florida native, originally from Broward County. Unfortunately, some people harm others and do not take responsibility for those actions that cause harm, while at the same time those harmed sometimes need help getting justice or finding their voice in these situations. At an early age, I saw these circumstances arise first hand through family members, and this realization reinforced my decision to become an attorney and do my part to assist families and individuals in correcting such wrongs. I enjoy representing individuals, and their families injured or killed by the negligence of others, including automobile, trucking, medical malpractice, and nursing home negligence.
As a double Gator, I received my B.A., cum laude, from the University of Florida, after completing my studies in just three years, graduating with 4.0 GPA, and being active in many organizations including Student Government. I went on to receive my J.D. from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, with honors in Trial Practice and Book Awards in Appellate Advocacy and Prosecutorial Ethics. I received trial experience as a certified intern prosecuting domestic battery cases for Broward County 17th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office and Misdemeanor Unit for the State Attorney’s Office in the 15th Circuit of Palm Beach County.
Prior to joining Rubenstein Law, I worked for Shevin Law Firm, where I tried many personal injury cases and resolved many cases by notable settlements, including a 2015 trial case resulting in a $6 Million verdict for serious injuries involving a motorcycle crash.
Today, I remain dedicated to the practice of law through involvement with the profession and community. I am a member and Secretary for the Professionalism Committee with the Palm Beach County Bar Association as well as a member of the Solo-Small Firm Committee. I speak at educational seminars with U.S. Law Shield, explaining Florida Laws on use and ownership of Firearms, Weapons & Self Defense, along with common weapon violations and related crimes. Most importantly, I continue to pursue justice for my clients through open communication and professionalism, yielding successful results and high client satisfaction.
- Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Wrongful Death
- Premise Liability
- Slip/Trip and Fall
- Negligent Security
- Negligent Hiring/ Retention
- Negligent Supervision
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Trucking Crashes
- Medical Malpractice
- Civil Battery
- Nursing Home/ALF Negligence
- Negligent Transmission of Sexual Disease
- Admitted to practice in Florida, member of the Florida Bar and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
Education and Accolades
- University of Florida, (B.A., 2010; J.D. 2014)
- Case law Opinion, Cimino v. American Airlines, (Fla. 4th DCA 2016)
- Book Award, Appellate Advocacy
- Book Award, Prosecutorial Ethics
- Honors in Trial Practice
- Top 40 Under 40 Award 2018, the American Academy of Attorneys
- Best Attorneys of America 2018
- 10 Best Attorneys for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service-Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 2017-2018
- Lawyers of Distinction for Personal Injury 2017
- Guardian ad Litem 2 year Volunteer Award, 2010
- Anderson Scholar Highest Distinction, 4.0 GPA, 2009
- Super Lawyers 2019-2020 Award