I was born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. In 1990, I moved to Florida and attended the University of Central Florida. In 1994, I graduated and was commissioned as an officer in the United States Army. During my service, I was stationed in Fort Bragg, North Carolina and deployed in support of UN and NATO operations. In 1998, I received an honorable discharge and decided to pursue a legal career. After law school, I practiced insurance and medical malpractice defense in Orlando. After a couple of years, I left that practice to represent people injured as a result of the negligence of others. In 2020, I brought my skills and experience to Rubenstein Law. Outside of work, I enjoy time at UCF sporting events, obstacle races, family and friends.
- Primary practice areas:
- Auto accidents
- Slip and falls
- Negligent security
- Premises liability
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney.
- Member of the Florida Bar, Middle District of Florida, Orange County Bar Association, Florida Justice Association and Central Florida Trial lawyer Association.
- Fluent in Spanish.
Education & Accolades
- Stetson College of Law: J.D.
- Stetson University: M.B.A.
- Anti-Terrorism Instructor Qualification Course: JKF Special Warfare School
- Military Intelligence Officer Basic Course: Fort Huachuca, AZ
- University of Central Florida: Bachelor’s Degree