I was born on Long Island, New York and raised in the Tampa Bay Area. I obtained my Bachelor’s Degree from the University of South Florida and my Juris Doctorate from the Florida State University College of Law. In my spare time, I enjoy quality time with family and friends, traveling, anything outdoors, and sports.
I am an aggressive advocate for my clients and their families. I understand effective representation requires me to go above and beyond to secure the most favorable outcome.
Prior to representing the injured and families of the injured, I represented hospitals and hospital networks, healthcare entities and physician groups, physicians, nurses, nursing homes, and a variety of healthcare providers for almost nine (9) years. That experience has given me invaluable knowledge about the inner workings of these providers and how they approach claims brought on behalf of their injured patients.
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home and Long Term Care Negligence
- Psychiatric Facility Negligence
- Dental Negligence
- Pharmacy Negligence
- Premises Liability/General Negligence
Education & Accolades
- Juris Doctorate from the Florida State University College of Law
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of South Florida
- Book Award in Constitutional Law
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- Super Lawyers 2020 Rising Star