I am originally from Tampa, Florida and attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, before heading to law school at St. Thomas University. After several years of practicing personal injury law, I joined Rubenstein Law’s Orlando office in 2012. Throughout my career, I’ve handled serious personal injury and complex commercial matters from the pre-litigation phase through the appellate level, including being apart of the litigation team that won a $24.2 million jury verdict on behalf of our client. This is the highest compensatory damage award against a single defendant in a mesothelioma case to date. Outside of work I volunteer with children at a local elementary school for Hispanic Heritage month and participate in Neighbors 4 Neighbors Adopt-A-Family 4 The Holidays Program.
- Personal injury practice focuses on
- Catastrophic injury accidents
- Wrongful death
- Products liability
- Rising Star status by Florida’s Super Lawyers for 2010-2011 and 2014.
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Florida
- Member of litigation team that won a $24.2 million jury verdict on behalf of its client - the highest compensatory damage award against a single defendant in a mesothelioma case to date
- Member of the Cuban American Bar Association
Education and Accolades
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude and Dean’s List
- University of Florida, Bachelor Degree
- Certified Legal Intern for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office