I was born and raised in South Florida with a family who stressed the importance of good work ethic. After serving in the United States Army, I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management at Florida Atlantic University and then my Juris Doctor degree at Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, while both attending school and working full-time. Outside of the practice of law, I am passionate about animal rescue and youth mentoring, and I also enjoy cooking and spending time with my family.
- I specialize in personal injury cases including auto accident, premise liability, and negligence cases.
- Member of the Florida Bar and Broward County Bar Association
- Licensed to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Education and Accolades
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, Juris Doctor, Magna cum Laude
- Florida Atlantic University, Bachelor of Arts, Magna cum Laude
- Nova Law Review, articles editor
- Golden Key International Honour Society member