I spent many years representing insurance companies, but now I put that experience and knowledge to work helping individuals and families who wish to file a lawsuit for wrongful death or serious personal injuries. As a lawyer for insurance companies and large corporations I saw firsthand the tactics they use to deprive injury victims of full and fair compensation and to save money. I focus my law practice 100 percent on getting my clients the compensation they need to pick up the pieces after devastating accidents.
After representing insurance companies and large corporations, and immediately prior to joining Rubinstein Law, I was a named shareholder of a multi-state law firm where I represented thousands of clients in automotive, trucking, motorcycle, and slip and fall accidents.
I was born in Denver, Colorado and earned my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 1997 from the University of Denver with a focus in Finance and Statistics. In 2001, I earned both a Juris Doctor degree and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Kansas.
Litigation attorney specializing in personal injury cases including:
- Florida Justice Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Education and Accolades
University of Denver (B.S. 1997)
University of Kansas (J.D. 2001) (M.B.A. 2001)
- Recipient of the Oliver J. Hughes Memorial Scholarship.
- Winner of the Payne & Jones Award. I have experience in both State Court and Federal Court and received admittance to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. I am a member of The Florida Bar, Florida Justice Association, Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association and the Orange County Bar Association.