Personal Injury Attorney
I was born in Cuba and moved to South Florida as a child with my widowed mother. My mother’s relentlessness motivated me to pursue a career in the legal field and to zealously fight for those who have been wronged.
In 2013 I became a cum laude graduate from the University of Florida with a degree in Political Science. I also completed both a certificate in political campaigning and in political affairs. Following my studies at the University of Florida it was of no surprise that I would pursue a juris doctor degree. In 2015 I interned for the Honorable Judge Rosa Rodriguez and learned that everyone has a right to be heard. A year later I proudly graduated cum laude from St. Thomas University School of Law.
Since then, I have dedicated my career to working alongside personal injury clients and guiding them down their path to justice.
Pre-litigation attorney specializing in personal injury cases including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip/Trip and Falls
- Premise Liability
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Negligence Claims
Education & Accolades
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Education Law Committee (2018-2019 Florida Bar Year)
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, cum laude (December 2016)
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- St. Thomas School of Law Student Ambassador
- St. Thomas School of Law Student Mentor
- University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, cum laude (December 2013)
- Certificates: Political Campaigning and Public Affairs
- Minor in Cultural Anthropology
- UF Cuban American Student Association