Choosing to work with another law firm is not a decision to be made lightly. We want you to know that clients will be in the best possible hands, on occasions when they cannot be in yours. We have a track record of successfully collaborating with law firms around the country through referrals, joint ventures, and co-counsel agreements and we look forward to putting our experience and resources to work for your client.
- Proven history of success in both the courtroom and with pre-trial settlements
- Team of Nine Board Certified Trial Attorneys
- Resources & Experience to handle complex cases
- All referral cases handled by partners, never associates.
We've paid out over $6 million in referral fees in the last five years!
CLIENT SATISFACTION TEAM
Dedicated to resolving client concerns or complaints, answering questions, communicating how we work with them to get exceptional results, and creating a VIP client experience during a difficult time in their lives.
With 20+ litigators on our team we have the resources and experience to take a case to trial. Insurance companies know Rubenstein Law and our #AnyCourtAnyTime ethos which leads to higher fees for our litigated and pre-settlement resolutions.
This means by referring cases to Rubenstein Law our reputation can lead better fees for you without the outlay of time and resources.
We use cutting edge software for case management, jury selection, trial presentations, and more.
OFFICES ACROSS FLORIDA + MOBILE OFFICE
Offices from Miami to Jacksonville, Tampa & in between allows us to be where clients need us and the case requires.
DIVERSITY OF PRACTICE AREAS
Founded in 1988, we pride ourselves on becoming one of the top personal injury law firms in Florida. We are adept across all areas of personal injury practice, but especially so with complex case types including trucking accidents, ride-share injuries, motorcycle, wrongful death, premise liability and negligent security. Our results speak to the success we’ve had fighting for our clients and their families.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We will evaluate the case quickly. Answers are frequently provided on the spot at most within 24 hours.
- Upon being retained, you will receive a fee sharing agreement to sign via email.
- While the case is pending, we will cover all expenditures.
- We will share frequent updates and alert you as your case reaches important milestones.
- You can contact the partner in charge of your case at any point to ask questions or check on the status of your case.
- Before any monies are transferred, you will sign the closing statement reflecting the actual disbursements of proceeds.
- Your referral fee will be sent on the same day that our fee is distributed.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Attorney, Lisa Lopez is available to answer your questions about becomming a Rubenstein Law referral partner. Email Lisa.
Referral Submission form.
Please fillout the form below and one of our referral liasons will reachout to you.