Amusement Park Injuries | Call Our Experienced Injury Lawyers
Millions of people flock to theme parks and fairs each year in search of entertainment, adventure and quality time with loved ones. Unfortunately, theme park conditions can sometimes be unsafe. Every year, thousands of people suffer injuries due to a theme park’s carelessness or negligence. When a loved one is injured while visiting a theme park, everyone is immediately affected - vacations are ruined, medical bills mount, and confusion about what to do next can be overwhelming and troubling. In these instances you want a lawyer who understands, someone you can trust to help.
Accidents Can Happen At Any Amusement Park
Rubenstein Law, will be there to help you and your family through this difficult time. Our attorneys have vast experience in accidents at amusement parks and are uniquely qualified to do all that is necessary to prove your case and get you the compensation you and your family deserve.
Accidents can happen at any amusement park, such as:
- Walt Disney World
- Sea World
- Universal Studios
- Busch Gardens
- Lion Country Safari
- The Youth Fair
- water parks
- local fairs and carnivals
Amusement park injuries are usually caused by a variety of negligent issues, including:
- Operator Error - untrained, overworked, or understaffed personnel
- Mechanical Failure - defective or poorly maintained rides
- Poorly Maintained Grounds - uneven, slippery or otherwise dangerous flooring, debris, and other hazards
- Assault/Robbery - security and lighting may be insufficient to protect guests, who are often carrying large amounts of cash
What To Do If You’ve Been Injured At An Amusement Park
- Get yourself or family member emergency medical care as necessary - document care
- Report the injury to park management
- If possible take pictures of dangerous conditions or incidents at scene
- Request a copy of the incident report
- Get names and contact information of employees and/or managers involved
- Ask theme park to preserve any video evidence available
- Follow up with a medical professional - document the extent of injuries
- Call Rubenstein Law at 1-800-FL-LEGAL so we can go to work for you
If you or a loved one fall victim to an amusement park’s negligence, it’s critical to get a skilled attorney involved immediately. Rubenstein Law’s injury attorneys will make sure a proper investigation is done for you before valuable evidence is lost. It’s your case and our experienced attorneys and support staff will stand by your side and fight to bring you justice.
Rubenstein Law is a personal injury law firm with office nationally. We are here 24/7 to review your claim. Call us or visit our office near you.