I was born and raised in Miami, FL and am fluent in English and Spanish. I joined Rubenstein Law in September 2020 as a litigation attorney, focusing my practice exclusively on Personal Injury litigation throughout the State of Florida.
Prior to joining Rubenstein Law, I began my legal career as a criminal defense attorney with the Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office. As an Assistant Public Defender I zealously advocated for both juvenile and adult clients accused in criminal cases ranging from misdemeanors to first degree felonies. During my career as an attorney with the Public Defender’s Office I tried over 50 cases, including 19 trials as lead counsel.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my son and watching any and all Miami sports teams compete.
- Litigation Attorney specializing in Personal Injury cases including:
- Auto Accidents
- Premise Liability
- Slip/Trip and Falls
- Negligent Security
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Florida Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Criminal Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Education & Accolades
- Miami Dade Community College (A.A.)
- Florida International University (B.A.)
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- University of Miami (J.D.)
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award (Negotiations)