Personal Injury Attorney
I have called Florida home for more than 25 years. I graduated with honors from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Journalism. I then joined one of Orlando’s top TV newsrooms as an associate producer. After leaving local news, I began law school at the Florida State University College of Law. I competed in state and national competitions on both the Moot Court and Mock Trial teams.
I began my legal career serving the people of Orange County as an Assistant State Attorney, prosecuting hundreds of criminal cases involving felony offenses, domestic violence, drug trafficking, and juvenile offenses. I tried over 40 jury and nonjury trials as a prosecutor and Certified Legal Intern. I then joined a national Am Law 200 civil defense firm where I represented large corporations and insurance companies. There, I gained a deep understanding of how these companies handle injury cases. After several years, I felt compelled to use this knowledge to fight for justice on behalf of people and families whose lives were devastated by the negligence of others. I joined a prominent plaintiff’s personal injury law firm to represent people, and I recovered $5 million for my clients.
Outside of work, I love spending time with my wife and our dog Shelby, traveling, snowboarding, and enjoying live music.
Litigation attorney specializing in personal injury cases including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip/Trip and Fall
- Trucking Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
Education & Accolades
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Book Awards in Appellate Practice and Legal Writing & Research II
- Member of Moot Court and Mock Trial teams
- Winner of FJA E. Earle Zehmer Memorial Mock Trial Competition
- University of Florida (B.S., cum laude, 2008)
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021-2023
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2022-2023
- Florida Justice Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice