I grew up in Carlsbad, California. I graduated from California State University Monterey Bay, with a Bachelor’s in Global Studies, and a Pre-Law Minor. I received a Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law. While at Florida Coastal, I participated in the JD/MBA program. I received an MBA from Jacksonville University. Additionally, I became a senior clinician at the Business and Entrepreneurial Law Clinic, where I assisted small businesses in Jacksonville.
After law school, I represented clients in personal injury, social security disability, and veteran’s disability matters. I am also the chair for the Hillsborough County Bar Association’s YLD Youth Project’s Committee, organizing events for local at-risk youth.
Outside of the office, I run marathons, go to the beach, and support Tampa sports teams.
Specialties include but are not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Premise liability
- Slip and fall
- Negligence cases
- Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Education & Accolades
- Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law, Business Law Certificate
- MBA from Jacksonville University
- B.A. California State University Monterey Bay
- Graduate Certificate in Corporate Compliance from Charlotte School of Law