I was born in Baltimore, Maryland and moved to South Florida for school. I received Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and in 2009 my Juris Doctor degree from St. Thomas University. I am active in my community and have a great love for animals which I support through my local Humane Society. While not working I enjoy traveling and spending time with my family.
In my final year of law school, I worked as a legal intern for the Broward State Attorney’s Office where I honed my skills working all phases of jury trials. In 2012 I joined Rubenstein Law as a pre-litigation attorney specializing in personal injury cases including, but not limited to:
- Auto Accidents
- Slip/Trip and Falls
- Negligence Cases
I am AV Preeminent Rated, which is considered a significant accomplishment because it is only given to lawyers whose peers rank them at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Member Broward County Bar Association
- Licensed to practice in the states of Florida, Maryland, and Ohio
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court in the Southern District of Florida
Education and Accolades
- St. Thomas University - Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Juris Doctor Degree from St. Thomas University School of Law
- Three + Three accelerated BA/JD Program
- Certified legal intern for the Broward State Attorney’s Office
- Young Lawyers Association