Personal Injury Attorney
I was born and raised in a small town in Northeast Ohio. I learned from an early age that hard work pays off. I was never the most intelligent student or the most gifted athlete, but I excelled at both because I worked harder than everyone else.
I attended the University of Dayton where I received my Bachelors degree in Marketing. I moved to Florida shortly after graduation and worked a couple of years before attending law school, which was my dream.
Prior to joining Rubenstein Law, I worked at a Plaintiff’s only personal injury firm where my entire time was spent on litigation and trial on behalf of my clients.
My free time is spent enjoying my daughter, lab rescue, family, and friends.
Personal Injury Specialties Include:
- Boating Incidents
- Cruise Incidents
- Jones Act Seaman Claims
- Premise Liability
- Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Slip/Trip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Education & Accolades
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida, 2013
- B.S., University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, 2007
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2017-Present)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 (2020-Present)
- Best Lawyers – Personal Injury Litigation Plaintiffs (2020-Present)
- Palm Beach Illustrated Top Lawyer in Admiralty and Maritime Law for Palm Beach County (2019, 2021)
- Florida Bar, 2013 (Admiralty Law Committee Member; Young Lawyer Section Member; Trial Lawyer Member)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2014
- Palm Beach County Bar Association (Young Lawyer Section; PI/Wrongful Death Committee Member (Chair 2020); Professionalism Committee Member; Circuit Civil Practice Committee Member)
- Palm Beach County Justice Association (Board of Directors Member (2014-Present); President (2021))
- Florida Justice Association (Board of Directors Member (2017-Present); EAGLE Member; Vanguard Committee, Membership Committee, Young Lawyer Task Force)
- American Association for Justice (Admiralty Committee Member; Young Lawyer Section Member)
- The National Trial Lawyers Member