Personal Injury Attorney
Born in Havana, Cuba, and raised in the vibrant city of Miami, Florida, I was witness to my parents’ fearless journey into a new country. Their unwavering commitment to hard work and dedication became my guiding principles for achieving success.
I embarked on my academic journey at Florida International University, where I earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology in June 2019. Subsequently, I pursued my passion for the law, culminating in the attainment of a Juris Doctor degree from St. Thomas University College of Law in May 2023.
During my time at STU Law, I took on leadership roles, serving as the Vice President of the Tort Law Society, actively contributing to the Cuban American Student Bar Association, and participating as a valued member of the award-winning STU Law Trial Team. Notably, I was selected to compete for the prestigious Chester Bedell Mock Trial Competition in Orlando, Florida, in January of 2022.
My legal journey has been marked by hands-on experience, including law clerk positions at various boutique personal injury firms, and obtaining a pivotal role as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Abby Cynamon in the Spring of 2022. In the Fall of 2022, I joined Rubenstein Law as a law clerk, and am now proudly joining the team as an attorney.
Outside of my legal pursuits, I enjoy cooking, reading, and cherishing moments with family, friends, and my dogs.
Education & Accolades
- Florida International University (B.A. 2019)
- St. Thomas University College of Law (J.D. 2023)
- Admitted to Practice in Florida
- STU Law Trial Team Member
- Chester Bedell Mock Trial Team Competition (Spring 2022)
- Member of the Cuban American Bar Association
- Member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity – Mentschikoff Chapter
- Vice President of the STU Tort Law Society (Spring 2021-May 2023)