I was born in Miami, Florida and I was raised in Palm Beach County. In 1995 I began my legal career as a prosecutor in the 15th Judicial Circuit, Palm Beach County. During my time there I gained invaluable trial experience trying over 50 jury trials to verdict. Upon leaving public service I worked at two mid-sized firm representing doctors, hospitals and corporations in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. I then moved on to representing Plaintiffs in class action security cases at, what at the time, was the largest Plaintiff’s securities class action firm in the country. After five years in the class action arena I opened my own practice and for twelve years in that practice, I represented clients injured in all forms of personal injury claims including auto accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice and catastrophic injuries. Since that time I have continued to devote my entire practice to the representation of persons injured through no fault of his/her own.
I am married and have two sons. We live in Palm Beach County. I am involved in my community through charity work primarily supporting causes and charities related to autism as my oldest son is on the autistic spectrum. This includes a charity started by my wife, puzzlepeacenow.com, which provides monetary support to children and families I also help coach baseball and other activities for youth sports for my younger son.
- I was part of a two-man trial team that achieved one of the largest slip and fall verdicts in Florida in 2017
- I have been involved in multi-million dollar settlements in the class action arena
- I have achieved millions of dollars of settlements and recoveries on behalf of my personal injury clients
- I am a member of the Florida Bar, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals (Federal), the Southern District of Florida (Federal) and the Middle District of Florida (Federal)
- Juris Doctor degree from the University of Mississippi (1995)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology from the University of Tampa (1991)