I am a Wisconsin native who grew up in the suburbs outside Detroit, Michigan. I received my bachelor’s in Psychology at Florida Atlantic University and my Juris Doctor at Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center. After graduation I set my sights on working in the public defenders’ office. Upon receiving several offers from across the state, I decided to start my career at the Broward County Public Defenders’ Office. Broward is home of the largest accredited sheriff’s office and working there would satisfy my need for continual challenge and learning. While working as a public defender, I built an impressive trial resume, earned countless dismissals and negotiated hundreds of plea deals. In 2012, I brought my skills and experience to Rubenstein Law where my dedication to my clients is rivaled only by my desire to protect the rights we all share under the United States Constitution.
- Personal Injury Practice specializes in:
- Wrongful death
- Auto Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premise Liability Accidents
- Worked as a Broward County Public Defender
- Licensed to practice law in all Florida state courts and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and he is a
- Member of the Florida Justice Association, Miami-Dade Justice Association and Broward County Justice Association.
Education and Accolades
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Juris Doctor - top third of class
- Florida Atlantic University, Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor Degree