PIP insurance in Florida pays up to a total of $10,000 for the following expenses:
- 80% of each medically necessary medical bill (see B-1 for more information)
- 60% of lost wages (see D-1 for more information)
- 100% of replacement services such as childcare, housekeeping, and yard work
- up to $5,000 of death benefits
- 80% of prescription expenses
- Mileage Reimbursement
Please remember that, unless you bought extra PIP insurance, it will never pay more than a total of $10,000 in Florida. You may also have a deductible to pay before PIP benefits begin.