I was born in Fajardo, Puerto Rico and relocated to the central Florida area with my family as a child. I earned my Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies with a specialization in litigation and advocacy and a Minor in Criminal Justice from the University of Central Florida.
In 2011, I earned my Juris Doctor from Florida A&M University College of Law. During law school, I served as the Treasurer and President of the Hispanic American Law Student Association (HALSA). As the President of HALSA, I organized various events to benefit organizations such as Here’s Life Inner City Orlando, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and the American Red Cross. In 2010, I was the recipient of the Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida & the Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund of Metro Orlando Scholarship.
Since obtaining my Juris Doctor degree, I have been an active member of the Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida (HBACF). I served as the Young Lawyers Section Committee Chair of the HBACF from 2012 – 2014 and the By-Laws Chair of the HBACF in 2015.
I am admitted to practice law in the State of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Since being admitted to the Florida Bar, I have been committed to zealously representing injured individuals involved in auto accidents, slip/trip and falls and other accidents resulting from the negligence of others.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my niece and nephews.
- Specialties include:
Education and Accolades
- Juris Doctor degree from Florida A&M University College of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies and Minor in Criminal Justice from the University of Central Florida
- 2010 Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida & HHSFMO Scholarship Recipient
- 2012 – 2014 Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida’s Young Lawyers Section Committee Chair
- 2015 Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida’s By-Laws Chair